Our Research School
The Kyra Research School works with a thriving collaboration of over 50 schools in the Teaching School Alliance and regional strategic partners, working together to be ambitious for all children.
At the Kyra Research School we:
- inspire engagement, by making visible ‘what works’ and making it accessible to all practitioners
- grow capacity, through encouraging leaders and teachers at all levels to be responsible for evidence-based practice in their classroom, with support from our core practitioner team
- identify local champions, who will model and innovate in their schools and their clusters
- build partnerships, harnessing our existing networks and developing new ones across the East Midlands region
- plan for sustainability, we will create an effective team approach, where ownership and participation levels are high and sustainability is inherent
- are ambitious for children, we will develop and deliver our vision of transforming the lives of the children we serve.